Align in delcam shoe
Use this tab to define the alignment points on the last.
- Select the From point on the last
- Select the To point on the last.
Using three pairs of points to align
- Click Start.
- Select three pairs of points. Each pai of points must consist of one point on the source wireframe and one reference point.
- Click to Cancel.
Use the options on this tab to adjust the position, size and alignment of the stencil.
- Select one of the following options:
- Use the following options as required:
- Adjust the position and size using Length, Height and Width sliders.
- Move the item away from the last using the Offset slider.
- Mirror the wireframe:
Mirror the wireframe horizontally.
Mirror the wireframe vertically.
- Specify the scaling mode:
- To scale in all directions, click to change the scaling mode to Scale in all directions.
Incoming search terms:
- crispin engineer tutorial
- delcam crispin shoemaker tutorial
- delcam engineer pro tutorial
- delcam shoemaker tutorial
- delham crispin shoemaker tutorial
- download tutorial delcam crispin engineer
- tutorial crispin engineer
- tutorial engineer delcam crispin
- user guide delcam shoemakers
Select the From point on the last
Select the To point on the last.
Select one of the following options:
Use the available Length, Height and Width sliders, to adjust the position and size of the wireframe.
Select Uniform if you require uniform scaling. This option is only availble if you selected Scale.
Click OK to align the outlines.
|Tips for style-line creationStyle-lines can be sketched on any items in ShoeMaker. The relevant item (sole, heel or upper) must be visible on the screen.
Snapping the end point on the start point creates a closed curve.
Create a corner by holding down CTRL while clicking inserting the points.
Create a sharp or smooth corner by selecting the point using the right mouse button. Select the required option from the Point popup menu.
Use Straight in 2D (Point popup menu) to create a span between two selected points that is straight in two dimensions.
Create a continuous but separate style-line by holding down SHIFT and snapping to the end of another style line.
Create a style line perpendicular to another style-line by holding down SHIFT when you click on a point on an existing style-line.
Sketch style-lines on the bottom surface of the last using or ??. Any sketch-lines sketched on the bottom will be flattened to the 2D bottom window
|Tips for editing style-linesEdit the style-lines sketched on the last in the upper and bottom flattening windows using the following methods:
Edit style-lines by dragging the point.
You can edit multiple points on a style-line at the same time.
Offset style-line dialog
Use the Offset style-line dialog to specify the offset distance for a style-line, stitch line, punch curve and accessory curve.
- Enter the Offset distance. Enter a negative value to change the side of the offset.
- If required, click Create another to create another offset distance.
- When you have set all the offset distances, click OK.
Wrap Wireframe Geometry dialog
Use the two tabs on this dialog to position and wrap the wireframe onto the last.